As the new revision has been in proggres I would like to share the 8 Principles of ISO 9000 series. However ISO has changed the principles to 7 pillars. Soon I will share the new model.
1 Customer Focus
- organisations depend on their customers
- should understand current and future needs
- should meet and strive to exceed expectations.
- establish unity of purpose and direction
- create and maintain appropriate environment
- enable people to become fully involved and achieve objectives.
3 Involvement of People
- people at all levels are essence of an organisation
- full involvement
- enable their abilities.
4 Process Approach
- Desired results are achieved more efficiently when activities and resources are managed as a processes
- organisation must identify and manage interrelated and interacting processes
- output of one process = input of next process
5 System Approach to Management
- identify, understand, manage interrelated processes
- increase effectiveness and efficiency.
6 Continual Improvement
- Continual improvement of the organisation‘s overall performance should be a permanent objective
7 Factual Approach to Decision Making
- Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information
8 Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships
- organisation and supplier are independent
- mutually beneficial relationships enhance the ability for both to create value.
Daha fazla bilgi ve danışmanlık için